Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Photogenic Son


This is my favorite picture! He is sporting his red socks jacket from grandpa(It finally fits!) and just having a wonderful time being outside!




So I think I have a past post with the same title, but it is so true! Liam is so good at taking pictures. We went to the Arboretum yesterday and it was so nice to just sit in the sun. It has been a little cold the last few weeks, so to have a day full of warmth and sunshine was just want the doctor ordered. It was a really nice place to take pictures as well. It was just a fun and relaxing couple of hours before I picked up Roland from school.

5 comments:

Anna W said...

You're SO RIGHT! He IS so photogenic!!!!!

Parkinson Family said...

awww...i think i always say that :) but hes so cute!! and growing up so fast!! i cant believe its been so long that you guys have been gone...crazy!

Unknown said...

so dang cute, and those are some pretty big chompers that he is getting!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Andrea, he's getting so big!! AND yes, he's ADORABLE! I miss you guys!

Gretchen Schillemat said...

You should put up more pictures!