Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not much going on here in Dallas




Sorry for the lack of posts, but like the title of this post there is not much going on. Just the same old stuff. Roland is in school and Liam and I get to hang out together during the day. Last week the flu bug hit and hit hard. Liam was the first to get sick, then I got it, followed by Roland. It made for a weekend of drinking ginger ale and watching Lost. It was a little scary as a first time mom to see Liam so sick. He was coming out of both ends if you know what I mean, and although he is much better now, it was hard to see him so weak. It was nice to get some snuggling in though. He was so sick he would just sit with me (and his blankie) and snuggle on the couch. He doesn't really like to snuggle much when he is not sick, so that was one upside.


In other news I am trying to find another race to run and get motivated for, but it is really hard to find a race that is not on Sunday! I will keep looking.


I have redecorated some stuff in our apartment. I moved the bookcases yesterday because I thought they would look better, and I think they do, but I don't know why I wasn't happy with where they were before. They didn't look bad, I just wanted them somewhere else. I don't know if I will ever be truly content with how my apartment looks, but I hope someday I will.


Well, for not much going on I have found quite a lot to blog about. To end out this post right here are some pictures of my adorable son!

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Is that a tooth I see in the second picture?! I know he was getting teeth, but goodness gracious he looks like such a big guy standing up and grinning with that big tooth of his!

Parkinson Family said...

awww... so cute! good for you in doing another half....you're awesome!

The Miguel Family said...

yes kirstin, he has two very big front teeth! (you can't see the other one in the picture!) He is getting to be quite a big boy!