Thursday, February 18, 2010

My baby is 9 months old today!

My baby is 9 months old! I don't know why but that seems pretty old to me, in terms of baby ages anyway. Liam is just a wonderful baby and I think he is getting cuter and cuter everyday. Here are some of his new accomplishments:

  1. He is starting to move around furniture. He stands up on it and then will take little baby steps around it. Sometime he tries to get from the coffee table to the couch, and depending on the gap between he will sometimes make it.
  2. He is sleeping for 12 hours a night (From 7 pm-7am) and sometimes we have to wake him up in the morning. It is glorious!
  3. He takes a morning and afternoon nap.
  4. He loves to dance! (There is a video at the end of him dancing) Whenever he hears a beat he starts to shake his head. It is so cute.
  5. He has 5 teeth (just got another top one) with more one the way (I think).
  6. He has started to eat mostly solid foods and his favorite food right now is bananas.
  7. He has a new really cheesy smile that he sometimes gives us. It is so cute and so very cheesy.
  8. He says ma-ma and da-da and I think he know who we are. I have noticed he says da-da more when he is around Roland and ma-ma more when he is around me.
Well here are some pictures of the big boy!
His cheesy smile

This is where most of the dancing takes place. I turn the radio/iPod on and he crawls over, pulls himself up and starts dancing!


Dancing Baby!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

He must really like that hat. He is wearing it in 3 of the 4 pictures....

Parkinson Family said...

9 mths really! natalie is 7 mths are they really that close in age, natalie seems so much younger :)
he looks like such a fun little boy! cute video too! happy 9 mths!