Friday, February 12, 2010

Dallas?


The view from our patio this morning!

Liam eating the snow!

Cutie pie!
The question that I asked myself when I woke up this morning was "Am I really living in Dallas?" There is over a foot of snow on the ground. We actually set a record yesterday of the most snow that has ever fallen in Dallas in a day. Liam and I had some fun yesterday when it was falling and got outside and played a little bit. Well all he really did was sit there and look cute, but still, it was fun. Well I guess we will enjoy a snowy Dallas for a few days!

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

thats crazy!! we have absolutely nothing here....(i know my blog shows snow, but thats cause im a month behind) but yeah we seriously have no snow on the ground... it must be fun to have it for a few days though!

Kirstin said...

That first picture is adorable!