Sunday, March 28, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Liam took his first steps on Tuesday the 16th. It is really exciting! His record is now 5 steps. It is really fun to watch him learn how to walk. He sometimes thinks he can walk with out falling and takes his few steps and then face plants. It is sad, but I know that it is all part of the process. I don't know if I am ready for a walking baby, but I love watching him learn!
Our walking baby!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Liam is 10 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember this time last year and I was feeling very pregnant and I was just so ready to meet my little baby. It is amazing that a year has already passed. Well this month has been a month of accomplishments for our wonderful Liam. Here are a few of them.
- He waves! When I drop off Roland at school Liam waves goodbye to his daddy. It is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. He also waves to everyone we past while we are walking or running. He is quite the social butterfly.
- He is standing on his own.
- He took a step. We officially said he took his first step on March 16.
- He has 5 teeth, but I am pretty sure he will have 6 soon!
- He loves to laugh and play with us
- He is developing such a personality. When we are feeding him he plays a game where he bites onto the spoon if we don't take it out of his mouth fast enough. He thinks it is hilarious.
- Another game he has started to play is the throw everything off of the high chair game. His parents are not always amused.
- He is learning new things everyday. I feel very blessed to be his mom! 2 months and he is a year...crazy!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Dallas Museum of Art in the afternoon
Wednesday 3/3: Trip to San Antonio! We saw the Alamo:
Walked the Riverwalk:
And went to the Natural Bridge Caves!
Thursday 3/4: We recovered from our trip to San Antonio and got ready for Roland's Mom Rosie to come. She came on Thursday night!
Friday 3/5: We walked along White Rock Lake
and went to Fort Worth to see were money is made. We have no pictures of this because they didn't let us have our cameras. It was a really cool place and it was a free tour, so that makes it even better!
and back to the Arboretum. It was really busy because it was the first day of the Spring blooms, but it was really pretty!
Oh and we got to go the emergency room on Saturday was well because Roland did this to his ankle playing basketball.