Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sick Week....

There is not much to say about this week because we were all sick. Well really Landon and I were sick, but it made all of us stay home. Landon had a stomach bug for three days so we were confined to our house. So we did some puzzles, colored and watched WAY to much TV. This mama is getting a little stir crazy. Luckily we are all feeling better so we should be able to get out of the house a lot more this coming week. Because Liam didn't get sick he was still able to go to preschool and he had his crazy hair day on Friday. It was so funny when I was spiking his hair. He told me that I shouldn't spike it in the back because it would get messed up in the car. I just thought it was funny that he would think about things like that. He really liked having his crazy hair. 

 Roland got to go up to Seattle on Saturday with the Young Men and Young Women. They had fun exploring the city. We will have to go up as a family sometime. 


It was not a super exciting week, but I am sure this week will be better. Geoffrey, my brother is coming from New Hampshire so we are all excited about that. 

No comments: