Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentines Date and Snow Day

What a great weekend. Friday night Roland and I went on our Valentines Date (yes we went a week early to avoid the craziness). Roland had not told me where we were going, but I had an hunch it was going to be on the Sound because we went pretty early. I was right! We went to eat to Anthony's Hearthfire Grill in Olympia. It was great. The food was amazing and it was nice to have a great view. I really needed a night out and I was so happy to spend time with my love. 

 Saturday Roland went to the temple with the youth and I was getting a little concerned went he didn't get home until 10:30 but then he told me the roads were pretty bad because it was snowing. I had all the blinds down so I had no clue in was snowing. Because of the road conditions church was cancelled for today. We loved being able to play in the snow. I forget how much I loved sledding and snow fights. After the boys got too cold we went inside for hot chocolate and relaxing. I love being with my wonderful family.

 We didn't have sleds so we improvised with a tarp. It worked pretty well.




No comments: