Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm back...

After a long hiatus from blogging, I am back! I have been feeling like I haven't been taking enough pictures of the boys and I really want to document our lives right now. There are doing so many great things and this will help me remember everything. So to catch up a bit we are in Washington now and we are loving it. Roland is also in the Army, and we love being able to explore the Fort Lewis. Last Sunday, before church we went to the Air Force Base to check out the planes. The boys were in heaven. It was pretty cool for Roland and I too. Because it was foggy we didn't realize it, but current planes take off really close to where we were. We figured it out when we heard a lot of noise and saw a huge plane in the fog. It will be really fun to come back here on a sunny day. It was so fun! 










No comments: