Friday, January 22, 2010

New Hampshire-Part 7:Hanging out and cute pictures

This is our last New Hampshire post. We did so many fun things in New Hampshire, but most of our time was spent hanging out with my family. I love vacations were there is down time and you can just relax. It was nice to be able to spend time with family and just live with them if that makes sense. During the hanging out times were were able to take some pretty cute and memorable pictures of Liam. Hope you enjoy. One of the last nights we were there he was posing in the bathtub. This picture makes me laugh because he is covering all the right places while he poses.
Kirstin and Jimmy took this picture. Priceless.

Waiting for some food. Just content


Happy while watching Jeopardy

Playing with Grandpa the night before we left
We were able to go up to visit Great grandma and Wally. Always a treat.
The ottoman. My family had an ottoman that Liam loved to play with and in. It also was an awesome place to store his toys. When we got back to Dallas I brought one for our apartment. It is perfect for him to pull himself up on.

My friend Margaret was also in New Hampshire for Christmas and was able to come over one night. I hadn't seen her for 2 years so it was one of the highlights of my trip.
Liam got 2 teeth and had a cold during our trip. We found out when we got to Dallas that he also had ear infections in both ears. So this picture pretty much sums that up.


Puff snack stuck to his boogers. I think every baby should have a picture like this.
To sum everything up our trip to New Hampshire was awesome. I feel so blessed that we were able to go!

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

you guys looked like you had so much fun! love all the pics! great updates!