Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jog'r Egg Nog'r 5K

The Saturday before we left to go to New Hampshire, I ran the Jog'r Egg Nog'r 5K. I had not run a race in a really long time and it went pretty well. I ran about at 26:30 which I feel is pretty good. It was a pretty cold morning, and I probably should have warmed up a little bit more, but the run was nice. The first mile was so fast because it was mostly down hill. The rest of the course was flat, so it made for a pretty easy 3.1 miles. It was nice to do a race before my half marathon. (which is less than 3 weeks away!!!!) Before the race Me and my awesome running partner (He didn't run the race with me,but usually is with me every morning when I go running)Liam trying to grab the camera. He is in his awesome suit from Grandma Rosie.
Finishing


I'm done! Oh, one thing that was unique about this race is that they offered Egg Nog at the end. I am not sure who would want Egg Nog after running, but it was there just the same.

2 comments:

erik and annie said...

Very cool, I need to start running again. Good luck on you big run.

Parkinson Family said...

good for you!! congrats!