Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Hampshire Part 1: Ice Skating

One of the first days we were in New Hampshire, it was the perfect day to go skating. So we all got skates and headed out. It was fun to push Liam around in the stroller on the ice. He tried to crawl on the ice too, which did not work well. It was a little chilly, but this time of year in New Hampshire when it is not chilly? It really made for a fun afternoon activity.


Liam with Grandma Kathy




Gretchen, Peder and Liam




It was cold so I used my scarf for a hat


Kirstin pushing Liam on the ice


Roland just chillin'

Here is a video of Liam trying to crawl on the ice. It did not end well, but the video stops right before the crying starts.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You know, I used to figure skate competitively, and I've still never skated on a lake. I also haven't had the opportunity, but I wonder if I'd have the guts :)

Parkinson Family said...

fun! ive never skated on lake!! and the video of liam crawling is great!