Monday, January 18, 2010

8 months

I will continue the New Hampshire posts eventually, but I realized that Liam is 8 months today. So, I thought I would update you on all that he is doing.
  1. He is a very social baby. He loves to be around people and give them his wonderful smile
  2. He is pulling himself up on everything! He doesn't really get gravity yet, so he will pull himself up, then let go of one hand, balance himself, let go of the other hand, and then fall. I'm sure he will be walking in no time.
  3. He has 4 teeth. He really got his 2 front teeth for Christmas!
  4. He dances when there is music on with a nice beat
  5. He loves his spoon. After we are done feeding him rice cereal he loves to chew on it and bang it on the table.
  6. At his last check up he weighed 19 lbs 11 ounces and was 28 inches long
  7. He loves pulling hair! So if you are ever holding him beware!
  8. He has turned into a mama's boy. If Roland is holding him and he sees me he starts to whine until I hold him.
  9. Basically he is the best baby in the whole world and we love him!








4 comments:

Allie said...

Love this little guy! I'm very impressed with Liam's teethethes :o) Lucy has just barely sprouted one! Go Liam...you get those chompers, boy!

Shauna said...

He is so so cute! I am so impressed with all his accomplishments. Our little one still doesn't have any teeth and can only crawl backwards so far! It's crazy that it's already been eight months!!!

Anna W said...

He looks so much like you Andrea! So adorable!

Parkinson Family said...

hes getting so big!!! happy 8 mths!