Friday, December 18, 2009

7 months..what the what?


Where did the last month ago? I cannot believe that Liam is 7 months. Here are a few of his achievements:
  • He has 2 teeth


  • He crawls all around our apartment and gets into everything


  • He talks all the time (He does say ma-ma and da-da, but I don't think he knows that we are ma-ma and da-da)


  • He smiles and laughs


  • He sits up like a pro


  • He eats lots of baby food and is starting to eat some real solids


  • He is starting to pull himself up on things

He is going to be walking before we know it and I am not sure that I am ready for that. We love our little boy. He is just wonderful! Here is a fun little video of him crawling and looking into the camera. Happy 7 months Liam!


3 comments:

Allie said...

Happy 7 months Liam. I think you are so cute and smart! Ange, you're in a book group with Chloe Ray, is that right? I saw a picture of you in her blog...crazy! I felt like shouting for joy...That's Ange, I know her!! I actually only know Chloe through her husband. I worked with him at Wyview while we lived in Glenwood.

Parkinson Family said...

awwww....love it!! cant believe hes crawling!! and he is too cute!! i know ive said it before, but he is! happy 7 mths!

erik and annie said...

we miss you guys