Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Liam's Halloween Costume

For the past few weeks I have been working on Liam's Halloween costume. It has been quite the task because I am not experienced at sewing and have never made anything from a pattern. But with much help from Valerie and Melissa I learned a lot and I finished the super cute turtle costume. I feel accomplished. I also feel ahead because Halloween isn't until the end of the month. Go Me! So here is the finished product. I am so glad it turned out so well and it is something I will probably do again.
The Shell
Front View
My cute little turtle.

7 comments:

Anna W said...

Chubby little turtle cheeks!

Kirstin said...

I really can't handle how cute this is. You did a great job!

Michelle said...

Cute. Painfully cute. Way to go@

Kara said...

Wow, you didn't make it from a pattern? You're amazing. It turned out great! Its looks professional. Send some of those good sewing vibes my way, I could definitely use them :)

The Miguel Family said...

Kara...this was from a pattern, but i had never made anything previously from a pattern. i am really not that talented.

erik and annie said...

so cute. i miss liam so does parks. Are you guys going to St. George for christmas?

The Miguel Family said...

Yes we were planning on it! can't wait to see you guys and have the cousins play together again!