Thursday, September 30, 2010

So I am a blog slacker....

So I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. Sorry Mom! In my defense we have been really busy. With what you ask? Playgroups, school, swimming, running, grocery shopping, the same old stuff. All of you are probably saying we do all that and can still update our blog. True, I guess I really have no excuses. Well here are some photos as proof of our busy lives.
Liam has decided he wants to climb on everything! Chairs, the couch, the coffee table (which has been removed), and now his new favorite his high chair. Last week I was doing the dishes and I looked around and all of a sudden his was in his high chair. I thought I may have forgotten putting him in but no, a few days later we caught him in the act. There is a video of it at the end of the blog.( Will have to wait for another post, it is not working currently) Although he climbs and I can't take our eyes off him, we love our sweet 16 month old. He gives us hugs and kisses and makes my life so joyful.
In other news it has cooled off a bit here in Dallas. Woohoo! We are love the fall-ish weather and have been able to get outside and go on more walks. Liam loves to chase the squirrels and feed the ducks and fish when we walk around our apartment complex. It is so nice to be able to enjoy the outside without coming back drenched in sweat.
The last thing I will post about is date nights. Roland and I have been blessed to be able to swap babysitting with another couple in our ward, so we get to go on a date every other weekend. It is wonderful. Our last date we went to the Arboretum(which I have apparently been saying wrong since I got to Dallas), for a concert in the park. It was such a nice night and a very relaxing and fun date. The band was Beatlegrass, so they played Beatles music with a bluegrass twist.The music was great and it was very fun.
The Climber


Wonderful Date at the Arboretum
Stare down with a squirrel

More date night pics.
So this is not the climbing video, but it is Liam having fun with Daddy. I will for sure post the climbing video soon.

2 comments:

Anna W said...

Liam is such a happy kid! That video is really cute :)

It's so nice that you guys can have regular date nights. It's one of my favorite things, when I know I can sit down with Scott and do something fun, and I don't have to worry about work or family or anything else.

Melissa said...

YAY!! I love reading your blog! Keep the posts coming! I can't believe Liam is running around and climbing on things...hahaha! Next time you all come to St. George, I'll have to come down to see you guys!