Thursday, October 21, 2010

State Fair of Texas

Roland and I went to the State Fair of Texas last weekend. It was something we were told we should go to at least once while we lived in Dallas. It was super crowded, but fun. I really couldn't believe how many people were there. It was also huge! There were tons of booths, rides and exhibits to look at. Our favorite things were the ferris wheel and the petting zoo. So although I am not usually a fan of crowds, and it was one of our more expensive dates, it was fun and I am glad we went at least once. And as always it is nice to get out just Roland and I. I am really digging this babysitting swap.
Semi-decent picture of us. I think I look a little scary.


From on top of the ferris wheel.

Crazy horns
Crazy hair

1 comment:

Anna W said...

I went to our State Fair the first time this past August. We went as soon as it opened on a Saturday and it wasn't crowded at all until about 2, which was perfect because by then we were done and ready to come home. Anyway, looks like you had some fun!