Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Family Home Evening

For Family Home Evening this week we had some of our friends over to carve pumpkins. We were going to do it just as a family but it is always more fun in a group don't you think? It was kind of spur of the moment, but I am so glad everyone was able to come carve pumpkins and eat yummy treats. All the pumpkins turned out really well too!

Group Shot minus Valerie who was taking the picture. She did not want her overdue pregnant belly to be documented.
The kids had a lot of fun playing together.
Some of Liam's best buds
Scooping out the guts. What a fun night!

1 comment:

Anna W said...

This has always been one of my favorite things about Fall. It's weird that I like carving pumpkins, given my aversion to stickiness on my hands. :)

Anyway, I love the smell! And then roasting the seeds! I hope you roasted the seeds. They're tasty and healthy too!