Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Many Faces of Liam

On Monday I went to the Arboretum and it looked like this: So I had to try and get some photos of Liam. The result is the many faces of Liam. There are also photos from the rest of the week. We spent a lot of time outside.
Happy Face

Confused face

No extra charge for the drool face

I'm standing face

Hanging with my friend face

Fishy face

Look at me face

What the? face

I'm so cute face

Silly smile face

Give me the camera face

I'm here face

Mischievous Face
We love our little boy and his many faces. Happy Easter everyone!

6 comments:

Gretchen Schillemat said...

I can't wait until I see that boy in May! He is sooo big! Love you guys!

erik and annie said...

I like his what the? Face

Parkinson Family said...

lol....i love all the faces!! and he has so much teeth!!

Anna W said...

Sweetie, let me just say that all these pics of your adorable baby made my day!

Kirstin said...

The fishy face picture is my favorite! How did you get him to do it?!

The Miguel Family said...

oh he totally did it on his own...he like to make that face when he is eating.