Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Arboretum

I love this place. I am so glad we decided to get a year round pass because Liam and I go at least once a week. It has be so nice outside and we are enjoying spring here in Dallas. One of the reasons that I really love the Arboretum is there are so many good photo opportunies as you will see below. It also has the most beautiful flowers that I love to admire and look at. I love the Arboretum! Also there are 22 days left until Roland is done with his first year of dental school, but who's counting right?


There was no one on this walk way (which is rare) so I decided to get a picture with Liam and all the trees. I wanted to get one with him standing, but that wasn't working out, but crawling/sitting still looks cute.


I saw another mom taking picture of her son on a bench, so I decided to try with Liam and it worked really well.





No comments: