Monday, April 12, 2010

I Love Spring!

It has been so nice out lately, so Roland, Liam and I have been spending a lot of time outside. Everything is blooming and looks so beautiful. I want to spend as much time as I can before it starts getting really hot. Last week we went to the Arboretum and Liam just wanted to crawl around everywhere. I love that place because they keep the grass so nice, so Liam doesn't come across as many leaves. He really liked looking at the flowers last week.
Liam and Roland messing around
Big toothy grin!
We went for a walk around our apartment complex this afternoon and saw these ducks. I love that there are so many baby animals in the spring. These ducklings had a hard time getting over the curb and Roland tried to help, but the mother freaked out and charged him, so Roland back off. The ducklings got over eventually. We were trying to see if there were going to jump in the water, but they didn't. It is so nice to go for walks when Roland gets home. It is pretty much a daily occurance. I love spring.

3 comments:

Allie said...

That kid has got some teeth! I seriously can't believe how soon he got teeth and how many he has...go Liam! I love his little "toofy" smile :o)

Kirstin said...

We are going to see you sooooo soon! Okay in a month or so, but seriously....

rosiez said...

Love the different faces of Liam! looks like the weather was perfect, and the flowers.. are gorgeous. I bet Roland had fun with that duck even if he got pushed away~ I'm so glad you can enjoy the outdoors!