Sunday, March 28, 2010

Car break-ins and mommy breakdowns.

This week was an harder week than most. On Tuesday I went on my normal run in White Rock Lake, and came home with no diaper bag. I rushed back to the lake and it was not there either. I soon figured out that someone had broken into the car and stolen the diaper bag which contained my wallet. When I got home I quickly checked the bank account and the person had already started using my card. So I called the bank and cancelled my card before they could spend more of our money. After freaking out a little bit I called the police and they checked the car out. The rest of the week was spent replacing everything in my wallet. Not fun. Thanks to all who watched Liam while I was getting all that done. Although this week was not very good on a whole, we did have some wonderful weather that we were able to enjoy. Yesterday we got out and walked around our apartment complex and it was so nice to be outside enjoying the sunshine. We figure we should get out and enjoy the wonderful weather before it is to hot to go outside. Liam is doing great. He is quite the talker, and this week he has been practicing his G sounds. That boy makes my day, everyday. So even though my diaper bag got stolen this week I still feel that I have a great life and I am very blessed. Life is good.


4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so sorry that your wallet got stolen! I'm surprised at how quickly the person started using your card. Good thing you checked!! What a hassle. Good thing there was some nice weather to make the situation a little nicer :)

Allie said...

Ange, I'm so sorry. Did Mr./Mrs. Butt Face use a lot of money on your card? That is such a hassle. We had to replace Matt's wallet once and it WAS a pain. Luckily there was no baby at the time. That would have made it a lot harder to get it all done. Way to go and way to count your blessings despite the Mr./Mrs. Butt Face messing everything up.

Anna W said...

I miss you too! Sad about your wallet...my mom lost hers a couple of weeks ago, and someone found it right away but didn't bother to call her until a whole week later, and by then she had spent hundreds of dollars on new kepy and IDs and such...grrr. Anyway, Chemistry just isn't the same without you.

The Wheeler's said...

Oh my goodness!! That's no fun! I HATE when stuff like that happens. I'm glad you have cute baby Liam to cheer you up :)