Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Gala

This past weekend Roland and I were able to go to his dental school's holiday gala. It was a pretty fancy event so we got all dressed up and spend a night together. It was at a beautiful hotel and there was dinner and dancing. The night was much needed. Roland and I have not had a night out together in a while. It was a lot of fun! I wish I had some pictures of the actual gala, but we did not bring our camera. You do get to see our Christmas tree though. I love this time of year!


I even got my hair done. I have not been this dressed up since our wedding!



4 comments:

Allie said...

Wow Baby!!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! You look just marvelous Ange. You too Roland ;o) I'm glad you guys were able to get out for an evening. Matt and I have our 4th wedding anniversary comin' up while my parents are visiting for the holidays....yeah...free babysitters!!

Parkinson Family said...

you look beautiful andrea!..you look good too roland :) hoe fun to get dressed up!

The Wheeler's said...

Oh my goodness! You look Soooo good Andrea! I LOVE that dress on you and the purple is way cute! You both look great! Way to go! I'm glad it all came together and you guys had a good time! :)

Anna W said...

Look how pretty!