Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some weeks are better than others.

Last week was, well rough. I got a little injury so my running didn't go exactly how I wanted it to, then I got a cold which totally knocked me out. Liam got his 2nd tooth, but still had not gotten back to his normal sleeping schedule, and Roland had 4 tests in 5 days ( and still had to go to his classes).
This week has been much better. My cold and injury are slowly going away and with the help of some pain medication I was able to run 4 miles yesterday without feeling like a gimp. Liam now has my cold, which is a bummer, but he only woke up once yesterday which is definitely an improvement from last week. Roland only has 3 tests in 5 days (and no class) and 2 of them are now finished! Only 1 more test on Friday and then he is free! Oh and we are going to New Hampshire in 4 days, and Christmas is in 9 days! So there is a lot to be grateful for. Some weeks, like last week just throw me off a bit. But I must say Liam always warms my heart. There were sometimes last week when I would be super frustrated and all Liam had to do was flash his amazing smile and I felt so much better. Our little dude really is the greatest!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The key is for you to have a rough week the week before you go out of town, so that you'll all be happy and healthy when you're in NH. It'll all be worth it ;)

Kirstin said...

I had a dream that Liam was running (not walking....) and he said "have a safe trip, " as we left....Oh I am so excited to see you three!

erik and annie said...

i am so glad to see liam wearing his christmas pjs. i wish that we could get a picture of liam and parks in their matching pjs. hopefully next year. have tons of fun in NH. we miss you

Anna W said...

I hope you have a lot of fun in NH with the fam. Your little one looks so much like you, Ange!!! So cute! I hope things get back to normal quickly though, I can't imagine having a sick baby is any fun at all, especially with Rolie taking tests nine times a day!