Sunday, January 8, 2012

Long time no blog..The Mega Post!

We had a wonderful visit to New Hampshire for Christmas. As you can see in the picture below it was a lot colder than we are used to in Dallas, but it was fun getting all dressed up with warm clothes. We started out our visit with a short Sunday hike with my mom.

Yes, Landon is on my back!
Jimmy becoming one with nature.
The cousins that are four days apart having fun in the bath!
Brothers! Landon loves his brother. Any time Liam interacts with him Landon is in heaven.
Landon also loved snuggling with his Aunt Kirstin
One day we went and visited my Haehnel relatives.
Christmas Eve. Liam was dancing!
The stockings were stuffed with care!
We waited until after church to open presents so Liam was still in his church clothes. I think he looks pretty cute. His favorite presents were cars and candy.

On Sunday night we skyped with my sister who is one her mission in California. It was really one of the highlights to Christmas.

Landon and Bailey bonded. Bailey was so chill with the kiddos. It was so nice.
The few days that there was actually snow on the ground we took advantage of and when sledding. Liam was a super sledder. He liked to go down all by himself. I am glad that we good some snow even though it didn't last long.



Roland and I celebrated our 5th anniversary by going on a mini hike up Pitcher Mountain. This is the same spot where he proposed so it was nice to go back on our anniversary. We didn't stay at the top long though because it was freezing!
We also went out to eat and went bowling for our date. This was the score of our second game. Roland did great and any time I get over 100 I feel pretty good about myself.
And no trip to NH is complete without going to see my Great Grandma and the boys Great great Grandma. She turned 100 this last year and it always so great to see her and my Uncle Wally. Liam was pretty happy about it.

I am in love with this picture!
Roland took a lot of great shots with his camera (and tripod that he got for Christmas). So there with probably be another post about Christmas, because even though that was a long post, I feel like I left a lot out. It was a wonderful visit. I love my family and cherish the time I get to spend with them.

1 comment:

Anna W said...

Your babies continue to be some of the most adorable I've ever seen :)