Thursday, January 19, 2012

Liam's Recent Adventures

I love my two year old, but he keeps me on my toes. Here are some of his adventures of the past few weeks.
He got into my eye shadow and decided it would look good on his face. At first I thought it was permanent marker so I was relieved to find out that i was just make up.
He pulled all of the pictures off this shelf and said he was going to sleep here. Not sure how comfortable that is going to be bud!
I told him to put all his cars in this box, so he saw these cars graham crackers and decided all of them should go in there too.
Even though I get frustrated at some of Liam's antics, I am so happy that he is so active and creative. One miracle that happened in his life is that he stopped sucking his thumb! We are not really sure how it happened, but we are very happy that we don't have to bug him about it anymore. Liam also loves learning everyone's names and has starting saying he loves everything. Examples are " I love my friends, I love pickles, I love the park." Also he told us the other day that he wanted to eat his brother. Lets hope that doesn't happen, but I love the random stuff he is coming up with these days. I love you Liam!

No comments: