Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 weeks! 10 weeks to go...

So here I am at 30 weeks. I can't believe the 10 week countdown has started. I can't believe it is March. I can''t believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I guess there are a lot of things that are unbelievable in my life right now. I was thinking the other day about how I feel like have I done next to nothing to prepare for Landon. But then I thought we have most of the stuff we need minus a double stroller, which I am hoping to find on craigslist.
I am feeling pretty good, but third trimester definitely has brought back the fatigue and I am having a harder time getting comfortable. Maybe I just forgot what it was like but Landon loves to kick. Sometimes it feels like he is kicking me in two places at once and he is strong!
Right now though I am just soaking in our daily routine and all the time I get with Liam before the new baby comes and everything gets shaken up. I am excited but I little sad because things will never be the same. I am sure they will change for the better, but I will have to divide my time between my two little guys. So I am trying to cherish all the one on one time I get with Liam right now. Well that is my life right now. Sorry for the lack of blogging but it is really just the same ole stuff and routine. Spring break is coming up soon and I am looking forward to that. Well that is all for tonight. I hope everyone has a relaxing and wonderful Sunday night.

3 comments:

erik and annie said...

you look so cute!!! hey i went and looked at double jogging strollers and i decided to get a double baby trend like the one we both have, but it is huge and wont fit through some doors. so i looked on craigslist and found a peg perego aria twin for really cheap and got that also because it is smaller like and umberella stroller. just a thought

The Miguel Family said...

Thanks.My main objective in a jogging stroller is that it fits in our trunk. If it doesn't than I am not going to get it. Thanks for the tip!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh Andrea- I can't believe I've neglected your blog for so long... I didn't even know you were prego. You look completely adorable.