Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 3: Christmas Break

So now that January is almost over, I will finish posting about our break. The third week was a little more relaxed and we had a lot of time to ourselves since most people were back at work. So we:
1. Took a trip up to Provo to visit my brother, Peder and sister, Gretchen and my roomie Allie. It was super fun. It made me miss BYU.
Walking around campus
Love them! I am so glad we got to go because both of them are thinking of going on missions in the spring and I don't know when I will get to see them again. So yeah it was really really good to see these two.
Liam, Me, Allie and Lucy. I could not believe how alike Lucy and Liam's personalities are. Both are very out going and really like to give hugs. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more.

2. Went on some walk/hikes as a family

Snow Canyon! Why can't Dallas be this beautiful? No offense Dallas, but you don't really compare to this.

3. Made the trip back to Dallas. Blah. That is all I have to say about the drive. It was hard to say bye to everyone, but it was nice to get back to Dallas and our own routine. And that is just what we are doing. Roland is back in school, studying hard and Liam and I are home staying busy. Just FYI: 3 doctor's appointments the week after you get back from vacation is not something I would do again. Anyway, wonderful trip. Can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Anna W said...

Sorry we couldn't get together this time around. :(

The Miguel Family said...

It will have to happen next time we are in Utah for sure.