Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 1: Christmas Break

Well I am finally getting around to blogging about our trip. So it wouldn't be total photo overload I decided to break it up into the 3 weeks that we were there. So here is what we did.

1. We drove to St. George from Dallas. Not going to lie it was kind of a beast. Liam was such a trooper though. We left at around his bedtime (6:30 pm) and drove through the night and got there at about 3 in the afternoon. We were all happy to be out of the car! Roland and I have talked about it and we think that we are never going to attempt that drive again.

2. After recuperating from the drive we hung out with the family. One day we went to the park with Erik, Annie and Parks. Liam loved playing with his cousin. The park we went to this week was kinda crazy, but cool.
Cheesy smile


Cool swingy things for adults!

Family Picture. Notice the slight belly that I am starting to have.
3. Making ginger bread houses. I think we did this on the 23rd. It was fun and messy and we all ate way too much candy.



4. Christmas Eve. For dinner we had yummy lasagna and then the boys opened one of their presents.

Liam really liked this container/hat.


Matching jammies. The cousins were not in a very photogenic mood but they are actually both looking at the camera in this one.
Not so much in this photo.
All of us on Christmas Eve in front of the tree.
5. Christmas morning. Liam woke up first and we all opened up our presents. We then had waffles for breakfast and relaxed the rest of the day.
Love this picture. I think it is because of how tired Roland looks.
Yeah! It is Christmas. Really Liam was just excited about the marshmallows that Daddy gave him for breakfast.


Liam and his new trike.
And that is all for week 1. Week 2 to follow.....

3 comments:

Anna W said...

Those matching pajamas are adorable!

Melissa said...

Thanks for posting all the pics!! I had no idea you all had so much fun when you came over!! I wish I could have seen you all. Andrea, Liam is ADORABLE!!! :) He's getting so big! Again, I'm glad you posted pics cuz no one else did... Send Roland and Liam my love!

Melissa said...

Oh, and from all of the Zentenos... :)