Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Roland

It was Roland's birthday last week, and although he had a test the next day we had to have a little celebration at home. We had ribs for dinner which were oh so yummy (Liam even liked them) and of course cake for desert. And although Liam had a little break down towards the end of the celebration in was nice to be able to spend time together. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and best friend!

The Ribs! Yumminess!
Liam digging in


The birthday boy


Poor babe

4 comments:

Anna W said...

Not only does that look delicious, it's also CUTE!

Happy Birthday, Rollie!

Kirstin said...

I love the Liam rib pictures. It makes Jimmy very proud. But seriously, he really doesn't like birthdays?!

The Miguel Family said...

I don't know what it is. He was fine on my birthday...

Gretchen Schillemat said...

Yeah, I think it was funny that he was so upset when eating cake again. Maybe it's not birthdays, just chocolate cake...