Thursday, March 18, 2010

10 months

Liam is 10 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember this time last year and I was feeling very pregnant and I was just so ready to meet my little baby. It is amazing that a year has already passed. Well this month has been a month of accomplishments for our wonderful Liam. Here are a few of them.

  1. He waves! When I drop off Roland at school Liam waves goodbye to his daddy. It is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. He also waves to everyone we past while we are walking or running. He is quite the social butterfly.
  2. He is standing on his own.
  3. He took a step. We officially said he took his first step on March 16.
  4. He has 5 teeth, but I am pretty sure he will have 6 soon!
  5. He loves to laugh and play with us
  6. He is developing such a personality. When we are feeding him he plays a game where he bites onto the spoon if we don't take it out of his mouth fast enough. He thinks it is hilarious.
  7. Another game he has started to play is the throw everything off of the high chair game. His parents are not always amused.
  8. He is learning new things everyday. I feel very blessed to be his mom! 2 months and he is a year...crazy!

Liam on the swings!

Still a little small

Love this grin!


In the car seat...going to have to get a bigger one soon.

This is how Liam sleeps most of the time, with his fanny in the air. We think it is cute.

4 comments:

Allie said...

Such a little sweetie! Every time I see pictures on your blog it just makes me wish we lived closer to one another. Lucy could use some Liam time and Allie could use some Ange time :o)

The Miguel Family said...

Totally agreed! We would have so much fun! We are planning a trip to St. George at the end of may and I really want to head north for a few days to see everyone. I am not sure if it will work, but I really want it too! Miss you guys.

Kirstin said...

He is going to be so old when we see you guys next! I miss you all so very much :)

Gretchen Schillemat said...

Those pictures are so cute! I just want to see little man soon...