Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Miami

We were very fortunate this year to be able to go to Miami for Thanksgiving. Roland had the whole week off from school (a much needed break), so we were able to spend a week there. We did lots of fun things. Going to the beach, parks and just hanging out with family are a few of the things we did. Liam was great. I really think he is going to be a social person because he is always in a good mood when there are lots of people around and usually only gets cranky when he just has mom and dad to hang out with. One of the best things about being in Miami was that Grandma Rosie, Sandy and Colby were there also. It was so fun to hang out with them and the rest of Roland's family in Miami. As for Thanksgiving day, it was wonderful. Lots of good food and family. I am so thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful people in my life. I am grateful for my husband and my son. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that gives me so much direction in my life. I know what I am supposed to do. On a side note, I am so excited for Christmas. I really love this time of year. Well I think that is it. I really am blessed with a wonderful life. Enjoy the pictures.







Liam with Bito. Bito would always say, "Smile for me," and it was weird but he would smile for everyone but Bito.
Liam's Thanksgiving feast of Gerber sweet potatoes.




Not too happy about being at the beach. I of course forgot all his swimwear so we bought some swimmy diapers and called that his bathing suit.
Liam with Grandma Rosie

An example of Liam not smiling for Bito

Crawling on the floor with Joseph (Thanks for all the rides Castillo family by the way, and letting us stay at your house)

Bito and Mamia

One of my favorite pictures. I love Liam's face.

2 comments:

Kara said...

How cool that you got to go to Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving. Little Liam is such a cutie, and i'm SO jealous that you were at the beach in NOVEMBER!!

Parkinson Family said...

how fun!! cute cute pics! we didnt get to go to the beach...there was a hurricane passing by and it was so so very windy!! the beach looks so nice! glad you guys got to go! im sure everyone was so excited to see you, especially to see little liam....hes getting so big and growing up so fast!