Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My baby is growing up

Liam is 6 months old today! It seems like just yesterday when we took him home from the hospital and now he can do so many things. He can reach for things (mostly my hair), sit up, crawl (scoot really), laugh and smile. He is one of the best smilers I know. I am amazed at how fast the time has gone, and how much he has changed. When he was weeks old I thought he would never sleep through the night and now he is a super sleeper and sleeps through most every night. I just love how happy Liam is most of the time. He really is a great baby. (Not that I have another baby to compare to, but I just think he is wonderful). I really cannot think of my life without our wonderful boy. Happy 6 months Liam! We love you! Liam - day 1

Liam- 6 months. Don't worry he does have a diaper on!





Sometimes he falls asleep on the floor. Our cute little thumb sucker.

2 comments:

Anna W said...

Same chubby angel cheeks as the day he was born!

Parkinson Family said...

he is so so very cute!! its crazy how fast they grow huh!! hope you guys have a great time in florida! everyone is going to love liam!! have fun!! happy 6 months liam!