Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We had our ward Halloween party last weekend and we decided to all dress up as pumpkins. The party was really fun, and I think Liam enjoyed his first Halloween experience. We (mostly Roland) carved a pumpkin for a pumpkin carving contest, and although we did not win ( I don't know what the judges were thinking) anything we thought it was pretty cool. Since we are not going to go trick or treating this year (Liam is a little too small) it was fun to do a little celebration with our family.

Of course Roland had to wear a wig. He also had a fake mustache but took it off to eat.


The pumpkin patch family





Our little pumpkin!




Our really cool pumpkin!





Tired little pumpkin.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love your costumes, little Liam is SO cute. How did you not win the pumpkin carving contest?!?! seriously that pumpkin is amazing!

Kirstin said...

Goodness gracious I miss you guys so much. I was fooled by Roland's wig. I thought it was real, and I thought..."well he is not at BYU anymore, why not?!" Liam looks adorable, and so do the rest of you!

Parkinson Family said...

you guys look great! and little liam is the cutest pumpkin ive ever seen! and you guys totally should have won the pumpkin carving, those r awesome!!!

p.s. i know we should have coordinated better with miami, it would have been fun, but maybe next time! have fun!

Melissa said...

Andrea! You look so good in these pictures!! Your Halloween costumes were pretty sweet. Too bad there isn't a picture with Roland's moustache. That would have been funny to see :) I'm bummed I won't be seeing you guys at Thanksgiving! But have fun in Miami!