Monday, October 19, 2009

Bring on the rice cereal

Liam is now 5 months, so we decided to start him on some solid foods. So today I got some rice cereal and some spoons and we tried it out. He has been eating exclusively breast milk before now, so I was a little worried about how he would do, but HE LOVED IT! It seemed like he knew exactly what to do, and he seemed to really like the rice cereal. So it looks like it is something that we will be adding to Liam's diet. He is becoming such a big boy, I cannot believe it!
Of course he got pretty messy his first time through, but he is still as cute as ever!

3 comments:

Anna W said...

Somehow they are the cutest when they're the messiest!

Kirstin said...

I love his face in the last one...what an imp!

Unknown said...

this is now one of my favorite liam faces, almost as good as his pouty face.