Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So my due date has come and gone....

Well, I am still pregnant! To give you a little update, I went to the doctor on monday and nothing is really happening yet. He is a little concerned because Liam has not dropped yet, so I am really hoping that happens soon. I had another non-stress test today and Liam is doing fine, which makes me feel a little better. I am just ready to have this baby. But I guess I have to be patient for a little while longer. It is just so hard knowing that it really could happen at any time. I just wish I knew when that time was. I am not working anymore which has been really nice. So Roland and I are able to spend sometime together and make sure everything is ready. I should really take the countdown off, because now it says that Liam is 1 day old, but I guess that is okay. Well there is the update...hopefully he will be coming soon!

3 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

i know i looked at the countdown and was like, what they didnt tell us :)
anyways, you're a trooper i would totally be complaining like crazy right now! good luck!!!

Charlene said...

Hang in there. I know how disapointing it is when the due date comes and goes. Both of my kids were at least 1 week late. Try to get some sleep while you can. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

Anna W said...

Holy cow, spit it out already!