Monday, May 4, 2009

So just got back from the hospital

So I knew that when I posted about the pregnancy something exciting was going to happen. No, I am not in labor but I did get to go to the hospital today. So to tell the story....I went to my doctor's appointment and when he was checking Liam's heartbeat he heard it go down a lot. My doctor decided it would be good to send me to the hospital so they could monitor Liam's heart rate for a while.I freaked out a little bit, but then went to the hospital. So when we got there everyone was a little confused at to why I was there, (they thought I might be being induced), but they figured it out and hooked me up to the monitor. The nurse was very helpful and said that everything looked good, and so I sat and watched Seinfeld for a half an hour and got to go home. So nothing too exciting, but yeah... hopefully the next hospital visit I will be in labor...

1 comment: