Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pregnancy Update!

So I thought I should do a little update on how the pregnancy is going for all those that are wondering. First of all only 9 days until my due date! Crazy! Other than that, I have been to the doctor and I am only about 1 cm dilated and not really effaced at all. So he predicts that I will give birth on my due date or later. So little Liam is just chilling at this point. He is still moving around quite a bit, and his kicks are really powerful. Oh, he is postioned right which is a plus. So hopefully he will stay that way so there is not c-section.
As for me I am feeling pretty good. I have a lot of swelling of my feet and ankles which is not comfortable. Seriously..none of my shoes fit (not even flip-flops). Work is going okay, but I will be glad when I will get to be at home. I really am just taking work one day at a time. I feel like if I can make it through one day, then I can do it. So there is the update. I go to the doctor tomorrow, so if there is anything new updates I will let you know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

exciting! i can't wait to hear more. are you nervous at all?

Parkinson Family said...

so exciting! you guys better let us know when he comes! how fun!!