Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lake Exploration

One of my favorite things to do with my kids is take them to a place and just let them explore. The last week Roland was one break we went up to a lake and did just that. We let them get muddy, throw rocks, play in the sand, whatever they wanted to do. Roland is the king of exploration so he showed the kids a lot of cool stuff and explored right along with them. Sometimes I think I get caught up in having my kids do what I want them to do, when I want them to do it, so days like this where they can wander wherever and touch whatever they want are so nice. 












Don't worry I am wearing a bathing suit! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love this post! I feel the same way. It is so nice to just let 'em get dirty and take their time sometimes.