Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey there good looking

About three months after Liam was born, was my sister's wedding. We wanted Liam to look super cute for the wedding  because he was the only baby at the time and who doesn't want a baby to look cute at a wedding? So my sister and I went searching for a baby tuxedo/suit. We were looking in all the shops in Keene, NH, which if you have ever been there, there is not much selection. After looking with no luck at all the normal shops like JCPenny, we popped into Dilly's for Kids and found the most amazing suit that would fit a three month old. It was a little pricey, but we split the cost and Liam did look super cute for the wedding.  
The other week while getting the boys ready for church, I was feeling a bit fancy and wanted to see if the whole suit would still fit Landon who was 15 months old at the time. To my surprise it fit and, well he looked so cute! I loved that he still fit into the suit and that we can still get some use out of it. 




No comments: