Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Stay-cation

After Roland finished with his 6 weeks in the clinic he had 4 weeks off. It was amazing. Besides the trips to New Hampshire and Utah and the end of the 4 weeks we mostly stated in Dallas. Our normal routine would be to get up, go running, go swimming and hang out with the boys. I got really spoiled because I got to run without the jogging stroller. One outing that was really fun was boating with the Andersons and Wilkinsons. It was so nice to get some relief from the heat. Roland and I wake boarded and Liam and I got to tube together. Liam really enjoyed the tubing. He didn't want it to stop. I was pretty proud that I got up on the wake board after the 3rd try. All in all it was so nice to have Roland home. It made it much easier for me and it is always nice to have quality family time.
We watched this boy get cuter and cuter
Went on many walks. Can you tell that TX is in a drought? Check out the grass.
1st time tuber
Mom, I'm not feeling so well. . .
Landon even joined in. Yes he is wearing a girls life jacket.

One of his many walks around the Village. Can you tell that anytime you go outside you melt? So glad it is getting cooler.

No comments: