Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Update

So I am one week away from my due date! Crazy. I am having some denial issues. I really can't believe that we are going to have another baby so soon, but at the same time I can't wait to meet the little guy. At recent doctor's visits I have been told that I am about 1.5 cm dilated and about 50% effaced so that is good news. At my last doctor's appointment they told me they would strip my membranes on Thursday (5/12) to help me go into labor naturally and then if nothing happens I will be induced on the 19th. So we are really hoping and praying that Landon decides to come on his own since I am planning on VBAC and really don't want to be induced. I would include a picture of what I look like in this post, but I always forget to have Roland take a picture before I have changed into more comfortable clothes and then I am too lazy to change back into normal clothes. That is the update. Hopefully there will be some more exciting news coming soon!

No comments: