Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things I love about Liam

So it is Liam's 2nd birthday today. How do I have a 2 year old? I am not really sure how that happened. Since I am being induced tomorrow, I was looking forward to spending time with Liam today. It was just a bonus that it is his birthday. I took him to McDonald's for a happy meal, he hung out with his friends in the afternoon and we had a family celebration with cake and presents. It was a wonderful day. So here are some things that I love about Liam:

1. He is fearless. Liam will try anything and is not scared.
2. He his friendly. He is always saying hi to waving to people in the store.
3. His smile. This boy always melts me with his smile. I will never get sick of it.
4. His curiosity. Liam is so inquisitive and smart. He loves to do anything that we are doing.
5. His hugs. I love that Liam is a hugger. There is nothing better than getting a hug from Liam.

Although I am super excited about Landon's birth I will miss my mommy-Liam time. I have loved every minute of these last two years. I am so glad to be a mom to my wonderful son. I love you so much Liam! Happy Birthday!





2 comments:

Anna W said...

I was wondering when you were going to pop! Good luck with the birth and everything.

Parkinson Family said...

awww....hes so adorable!! thats crazy that your other little boy will be here so soon, that did go by fast! hope he comes soon! and good l uck with everything!!!