Thursday, November 4, 2010

What a difference a year makes

It has recently been cold enough to start bundling Liam up and it got me thinking about how much Liam has really grown. I remember doing the same thing last year when we would go outside and thinking oh I am sure he will stay like this forever. But he didn't. He has grown up so fast and although he is super cute and fun now sometimes I find myself missing the little baby in the car seat. So for picture explanation, I was walking earlier this week and he was all bundled up and he actually feel asleep. This hasn't happened in a long time. A year ago it used to happen all the time. So that is really what got me thinking about how big he is now. What a difference a year makes.
Liam a year ago
Liam a few days ago

3 comments:

Anna W said...

I know how he feels...when I get all bundled up I just want to go to sleep, too!

I love the chubby cheeks poking out of there :)

Allie said...

Don't you miss those random little naps they used to take? Getting Lucy to fall asleep in church...I DON'T THINK SO :o) Has Liam started Nursery?

The Miguel Family said...

Liam has one more week and then he starts. And then Roland will actually get to go to class. I am in primary so Roland always takes care of Liam during church