Friday, November 9, 2012

Mom and Dad come to Dallas

Today instead of looking at other people's blog I decided to update ours a bit. My parents came to visit at the beginning of October. It was wonderful to have them here in Dallas. We stayed very busy and had  some activity planned almost everyday. Day One was the State Fair of Texas. We visited the petting zoo,




 We rode the Ferris Wheel, which was fun, but a little scary with little kids. At least for me anyway. 
 Landon was also pretty done with the fair at this point, and was not impressed. 
 and Liam got to ride the carousel. He was talking about it all morning so we were so glad we found it.
 Day Two was the Arboretum. It was busy, but much more relaxing than the fair. 






 I love this picture of the boys with my parents. Liam was in love with my dad's sun glasses! 




 It was in the 70/80's when my parents were here and they insisted on going swimming. I am a wimp now so I did not get in but the boys loved it. 


 Over the weekend we went to the Cottonwood Arts Festival. It was so much fun! They had a lot of fun things for the boys to do and amazing art for us adults to look at. 

 Liam even got to make his own bowl! 



 The last day they were here we walked around White Rock Lake and
 visited the Dallas Temple


 the boys really did not want to get their picture taken with Grandma!
 We also went mini golfing. It was Liam's first time and he really liked it! 

All and all it was a wonderful visit. It was so much fun seeing the kiddos interact with their Grandparents. Love you Mom and Dad. Thanks so much for coming! 


No comments: