Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

 My birthday this year was awesome! I woke up, went for my for my run. It was a nice way to start the day . When I got home Roland took the boys out so I could have a relaxing morning. I was really excited for the night time because Roland and I were going out and I wanted him to keep it a surprise. We ended up going to Medieval Times for dinner and the show. It was so fun. Such a nice birthday. I love my boys for planning everything and being so sweet. 
 My awesome cake! Roland make a little running girl to put on the top.
 Who couldn't have a great day with this cutie around? 


 Our date was so so so fun! We got to eat with our hands and cheer for the yellow knight, who unfortunately died (sad). The show was awesome. I was amazed at how well the horses are trained. What an amazing night. Thanks so much to my wonderful husband for planning it all. I am truly blessed. 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I would just like to say that you are totally workin' the jeans in the last picture! Love the long hair too :)

Anna W said...

Happy Birthday!