Friday, May 18, 2012

Liam

So  I was thinking that I would make it through Liam's birthday without crying and then I started looking through all his babies pictures. Not a good idea. Oh well I little crying never really hurt anyone. 3 years ago I became a mom. I remember holding my little one for the first time scared out of my mind but extremely happy to be able to finally meet my little boy. And we fell in love with him immediately. Oh Liam, how much we love you. You are our spunky, energetic, friendly boy that is not scared of anything. You just by being you have taught me to be less judgmental and more kind. You have taught me how to love unconditionally. You have taught me to not take life so seriously and sometime to just play. My only request to you my sweet boy is to please stop growing up. I know you are a big boy now, but I don't think I can handle how old and grown up you are really going to get. (Seriously I am bawling as I write this). We love you Liam and always will. Happy Birthday Bud. 













1 comment:

Allie said...

Such a big boy. Can you believe it's been 3 years!? CRAZY!! I've been meaning to ask you how soccer is going. We are thinking of gymnastics for Lucy. Gotta direct that energy somewhere, right?