Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I feel extremely blessed this Valentines Day. I have an amazing family that I love and who love me. Being away from my family and living in Dallas is really hard sometimes, but I have amazing friends here who take care of me and my family. I have an amazing husband who despite his busy life made me breakfast this morning with chocolate dipped strawberries and left me cute notes and treats all around the apartment for me to find. I sure do love my man. I love my boys. They are my life. Liam is so full of energy and so sweet. He is so giving and friendly. Landon is my cutey. He loves to be included and loves his brother. I am so blessed.

My friend Jolyn is starting up a photography business and offered to take Valentine shots of the boys. I eagerly accepted. I love getting cute shots of the boys and I love how the photos turned out. Check out her blog: http://jolynlaneyphotography.blogspot.com/ . Thanks Jolyn!






No comments: