Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ode to Pinterest

So I just discovered the Pinterest and I am hooked. For those that don't know what it is, it is basically a site where you can "pin" all the crafts, food, home decor or anything you are interested in and organize it into different boards. You can also follow other people and what they are pinning. I have gotten some great ideas from it and I love that I am able organize all of my ideas. So here is my first finished project inspired from pinterest. Simple pillow covers. They were super super easy and I love them! It is like I have totally new pillows. I got the tutorial from this site. Go check it out. If Pinterest is something you may want to try I can invite you. Let me know with your comments.
Do you like the new design? They are just red pillows underneath.

2 comments:

Lisa Wolf Smith said...

I am also soooo addicted to Pinterest! Way to go- way cute pillows!

Unknown said...

cute! i've been wanting to do this with the ugly pillows that came with our couches but am still looking for cute fabric. but you've inspired me to get it done!