Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My latest project

A few weeks ago I found a side table next to the dumpster. I being the scavenger that I am picked it up and decided I wanted to refinish it. So it sat in our house for a couple of weeks and on Labor Day I finally got around to starting the project. So I gave it a good cleaning, and primed it. Then I gave it two coats of yellow spray paint. The last step was the glaze and it was the most fun part. I mixed the glaze with some brown paint and gave it the antique look. I am pretty proud of how it turned out. It was a fun project and I think it is something I would definitely do again.
I forgot to get a before shot, but this is the end result.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Um, I LOVE this! Way to go, you crafty woman!

erik and annie said...

so cute i love it

erik and annie said...

parks wanted to send liam a message: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldjjgtdzafgd

Anna W said...

I like it!

Charlene said...

Nice job. Looks great!