Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Goof Ball

Our Liam is become such a goof ball, and we love it. He makes us laugh everyday with his dramatic face and sweet dance moves. He is really showing that he understands us now, which is so fun. Here are some pictures of his escapades.
He loves this bandanna!
I have Mommy and Daddy's phones and I love it!
After he got both of them he retreated to his favorite spot behind the table. Then he sat down and started playing!
A picture that I should included in a previous post because it was of us swimming. I thought I would include this here because I think it shows how Liam is become such a big boy. Doesn't he look old in this picture? Definetly not a baby anymore.

2 comments:

Anna W said...

I'm in love with the fat rolls on his legs! Babies are so cute!

Parkinson Family said...

that last pictures is adorable!!